We make products for all men, thoughtfully.
We believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise when it comes to the products you use, so ours are designed to be effective and to provide a great experience. Our team of more than 600 engineers, designers, craftsmen, and chemists make our products from the finest materials and ingredients to ensure they perform as well as they possibly can.
At Harry’s, we care deeply about people and progress, and we strive to incorporate our humanity-forward values into all aspects of our business to both embody and foster the change we wish to see in the world. Harry’s gives 1% of our annual sales to charitable organizations and causes, and meaningful employee volunteerism is central to our workplace. We offer every full-time, permanent employee (in NYC) the opportunity to donate up to 5 full days per year — fully paid! — to organizations, initiatives, and movements that shatter stereotypes.
Harry's is partnering with A Call to Men, which is an organization that works to prevent domestic violence and works with men's health.
Location: (75 Varick St, New York, NY 10013)
- Size: (201-500)
- Founded: (2013)
- Very generous healthcare options
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan
- Flexible discretionary time off policy known as “My Time”
- After five years of working at Harry's, employees are eligible for a four week, fully paid sabbatical
- We offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents
- Take advantage of a $150/quarter stipend for anything that gets you active! Think gym memberships, fitness classes, Citibike, marathon entry
fees, spontaneous trips to the rock climbing gym, etc!
If you are interested in an intro please contact us via email@example.com